Irwin Street Community Kitchens
a specialty foods small business incubator
660 Irwin Street in Atlanta, Georgia 30312
- Short term rental agreements available.
- One of four approved shared kitchen facilities in the state
- Officially endorsed by the Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Designed to provide commercial kitchen space for food start ups
- Consulting available for concept to market launch
(includes assistance with sourcing, production, business planning, regulatory approvals and sales and marketing)
- Copacking options available
- Currently supporting 22 separate food concepts
- Housing both wholesale manufacturing and retail applications
including two cafes, an ice cream parlor, a coffeehouse, a cooking school
and a special events facility.
- Success stories include Jack’s Harvest, King of Pops, Sweet Pockets, The Sugar Radical and Little Tart Bakery.